Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Crimson_Dawn said: Well, there you have it! Thank you for clearing that up, @Scooterpie! I haven't reached this level just yet, so I wasn't sure. @Julius, you could use the lucky candy starting booster and you wouldn't have this problem.
Crimson_Dawn said: @Julius, I haven't seen this issue reported in the community yet. Our Community Moderator won't be back until Monday, but I can tag @Elsa to see if she's seen this reported or experienced the problem herself. Hopefully we can get this fixed!
Crimson_Dawn said: Hello, @Julius! Have you received this error message multiple times? I received a similar message once, but I played the level again and it didn't appear.