Lost pic and Bot.

sue_tj
sue_tj Posts: 3 Newbie
What did I do to my account to lose pictures and build a bot?  Playing on iPhone.  Is it a setting somewhere that I messed up?

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    sue_tj said:
    What did I do to my account to lose pictures and build a bot?  Playing on iPhone.  Is it a setting somewhere that I messed up?
    @sue_tj

Hi there! Welcome to the Candy Crush Saga Community!

To better explain what is happening to your game, can you take a ScreenShot and post it here?

Thanks!
  • sue_tj
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    sue_tj said:

Here it is  

@sue_tj
    has this happened for days?
    i also getting such issues when i have poor Network connection or when i log out of kingdom account to Facebook .
    but what i do is to close my game app for some minutes ! when I open it again issue is then resolved!

• sue_tj
    Yes has been happening for a couple of weeks.  Doesn’t matter if on Wi-Fi or cellular.  Don’t connect to fb
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator
    Hello @sue_tj, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)  

Thank you for posting the screenshot :+1:  And I understand what you are talking about "loosing pic".  Like @MataiceAlison suggested, usually, the blank picture appears when there are disturbances and also weak Wifi / Internet Connection!!  It does not have to be from your end but from your provider's side too!! 
    May be you can call those providers and ask if they have made any changes and/or you have to make adjustments to the Modem. etc.,!! 

And with regards to "Build A Bot" -- did it completely disappeared from your game OR started from the beginning after you have collected all the parts?  

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    Hi @sue_tj, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?