been stuck lever 545 for over month. won't let me proceed to next one after. Have tried everything

Options
mkplank
mkplank Posts: 1 Newbie
It's been stuck 545 and will not let me move forward.  It says time up that I should be able move on but will not let me. Have tried several suggestions but still nothing. can anyone help?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @mkplank
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

According to your statement, I think you are playing the game on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, the ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, these options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, there all kingdom platform user facing this problem.
    Anyway, we heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.
    Anyway, the problem will surely be solved, but you have to be patient 😎

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @mkplank, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?