Ad does not appear on my screen anymore

Options
DominiqueADJZ
DominiqueADJZ Posts: 7 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support
Hi hi, I used to have this option to watch and add in order to get extra moves or boosters. For the past two days it does not appear on my screen anymore. I have updated my game as well. Can someone please assist?

Best Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    We meet again, @DominiqueADJZ! There are a few reasons this may not appear in your game. There may have been a problem with this feature and King removed it from the game to fix it. You may have watched so many videos that you've exhausted your supply of videos. I'm not sure that this is a problem with King, but I know it is in other games I've played. King also tests features on a select group of people. It may be that you are no longer in this group. Let me know when you if/when you get this feature back! Since I've already said "have a great day" to you today, I'll have to come up with something new.🤔 Continue to have a great day! I'm going to need to work on that!😜
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @DominiqueADJZ! I'm so glad you got this feature back and thanks for letting me know! I hope you have a blessed day as well!

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Answer ✓
    Options
    We meet again, @DominiqueADJZ! There are a few reasons this may not appear in your game. There may have been a problem with this feature and King removed it from the game to fix it. You may have watched so many videos that you've exhausted your supply of videos. I'm not sure that this is a problem with King, but I know it is in other games I've played. King also tests features on a select group of people. It may be that you are no longer in this group. Let me know when you if/when you get this feature back! Since I've already said "have a great day" to you today, I'll have to come up with something new.🤔 Continue to have a great day! I'm going to need to work on that!😜
  • DominiqueADJZ
    Options
    Yes....so we meet again 😃 will keep you posted as to when I have thecoption to view these viseos again. My husband also has this option and he can still watch these videos 🙈
    Thanks again for your assistance, much appreciated! 😉
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @DominiqueADJZ, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • DominiqueADJZ
    Options
    Hi @Crimson_Dawn hope all is still well 😃
    Just to let you know I am now able to watch the videos again. So excited that it is working again!
    Have a blessed day! 🤗
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @DominiqueADJZ! I'm so glad you got this feature back and thanks for letting me know! I hope you have a blessed day as well!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?