💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Answer people about there ideas

Tut
Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
 When someone has any idea that is very important to them they need to at least have some answer .  I can see that candy crush has someone that answers some of the questions .  My problem is I want someway to navigate the board and get to the level I want to be at . I would highly appreciate it if someone would answer me and say no way we can't do that .  It's too hard it's too expensive or we just don't care but I'd like to have an answer I think that's only right because this happens to be very important to me and highly aggravating.  I think someone should at least have the courtesy To reply.  I'm not alone many many people have brought this up so tell us why you won't deal with it .
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Tut, I already suggested that last year.  It's the idea of adding a search box so that we don't have to scroll all the way down to play a lower level.   I am going through all the ideas now so I will be creating a list of ideas and then you can vote for there.  I will be closing this down since it was already suggested.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?