To those of you who look at questions and give no sort of response.

Options
Jack_McGee
Jack_McGee Posts: 8 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Discussions
I’ve noticed lots of questions get viewed by many people and then have no answers or any sort of response. Help those who need it, **removed by CM - rude**. You sure took the time to be nosy, so therefore engage! 

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    I’ve noticed lots of questions get viewed by many people and then have no answers or any sort of response. Help those who need it, you selfish idiots. You sure took the time to be nosy, so therefore engage! 
    @Jack_McGee

There is no reason to use Unnecessary, Unpleasant And Unacceptable Words to make a point. The people who usually respond to inquiries are  Players Like You who take it upon themselves to give you answers to questions. Name Calling is Unacceptable. You have to treat people the way you want to be treated. You are not perfect either so don't act like you are.  Do you feel good inside when you spew hate somewhere? 
  • Jack_McGee
    edited July 2019
    Options
    **removed by CM - rude**
  • mercerik
    Options
    Do you feel good inside, when you penetrate your anus with the top of your cranium? Clown!!
    @Jelly Jenny

Does anyone care about comments like this in this Community anymore? I sent you a message about this yesterday but never got a response. I Flagged and Reported this yesterday but it seems like nothing was done because this is still listed under Discussion. 

• mercerik
    Options
    If no one does something about this, I will.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    I would like to encourage both of you to stay calm. In the community, we want to keep things on a friendly level. Please don't do anything you may regret.
  • mercerik
    Options
    I would like to encourage both of you to stay calm. In the community, we want to keep things on a friendly level. Please don't do anything you may regret.
    @Crimson_Dawn

What are you saying? I can't believe you said that. The guy was totally out of line from his first statement. I thought I was protecting the people of this Community. OMG!
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    @mercerik, my comment wasn't directed to anyone in particular. Yes, it was completely uncalled for. We are dealing with that. But when you say that if nobody else does something, you will, what yoyou're going to do is completely unknown to everyone. I was cautioning you as well, because I didn't want you to do something in retaliation. So far, you've done nothing wrong. I'm just trying to keep it that way. I hope you understand.
  • mercerik
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @mercerik, my comment wasn't directed to anyone in particular. Yes, it was completely uncalled for. We are dealing with that. But when you say that if nobody else does something, you will, what yoyou're going to do is completely unknown to everyone. I was cautioning you as well, because I didn't want you to do something in retaliation. So far, you've done nothing wrong. I'm just trying to keep it that way. I hope you understand.
    @Crimson_Dawn

I can't believe what is happening here. If no one sanction this guy, I will have to report this incident. This is not acceptable. I have this Discussion recorded.
  • Jack_McGee
    Options
    You guys are right! I should have selected more appropriately my use of words. So now I’d like to apologize.....to absolutely no one! The double champ does whatever the he wants!! 
  • Ann_Lin
    Ann_Lin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    In the community, we want to keep things on a friendly level. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?