To those of you who look at questions and give no sort of response.

Options
2»

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi guys 😊 I would like to remind you about the rules of the Community : 

"Our Community is a friendly place, and we want all members to feel free to share their knowledge. We will not allow any behaviour that is disrespectful, threatening or offensive to other members of this community or towards the King staff. Abuse includes foul language threatening or aggressive behaviour or language that is deemed offensive. Please be aware that posting in CAPITAL LETTERS could be considered threatening.

Discrimination and hate speech are the quickest way for you to get banned. Discriminatory posts about sex, gender, race, creed, sexuality and religious beliefs will not be tolerated. No trolling! Baiting, insulting and posting controversial content, with the aim of provoking a response, is especially not tolerated. Any content deemed as trolling will also be deleted."

Anyone who doesn't respect this will be banned. Thank you for your understanding.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,786 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Jack_McGee welcome to our community.  It appears that you started off on the wrong foot.  Besides venting your frustration and anger do you have any questions about the game?

@Ann_Lin, welcome to our community. 

I would like to take a moment to offer both of you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• Jack_McGee
    Jack_McGee Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Seriously if I offended anyone, I sincerely apologize! I was being funny on my other posts and it was in poor taste. You all seem pretty nice so again, I’m sorry! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,786 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for apologizing @Jack_McGee.  Now it's time to enjoy the community.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?