The last cherry never come

Options
Pai
Pai Posts: 1 Newbie
I’m pretty sure that the last cherry in Level 1240 has never come. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,251 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Pai, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community 😀

Can you tell me what device were you using to play this level?  If you are using a mobile device, clearing the Cache & restarting the device usually works with simple glitches.  

I just went back and played the level # 1240 both on my iPad and on Android phone.  I did not have the issue you mentioned and I have collected both of the Cherries.

* What I have noticed is the 2nd Cherry won’t appear on the board until the first one drops out from the board.
    * We have to keep making combos in the right side section to make way for the 2nd Cherry to drop down 🙂

Few screenshots below for your reference 👇👇👇👇

1). 

2). 

3). 

Hope this clarifies.  Please post back if you need further assistance.  TO do so, tap on “Type your Comment” box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community.  Have a nice day 😊
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Pai, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?