💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Superstars

Options
sweetpea8
sweetpea8 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Tiffi's Idea Library
I think it would be a great idea if after so many times you get the sugar Stars you would get a free booster or a piece of gold like maybe after you won 5 or10 superstars would be nice to get a reward not necessarily 5 or 10 in a row cuz that's kind of hard to get just a food for thought just to show you dedicated players they Ihave something to look forward to thank you
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,274 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @sweetpea8, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)  

Just wondering... are you talking about the "Sugar Stars" --  a new feature in the game now in which we receive Blue coloured stars on the levels we won, instead of the current Red, Green & Yellow stars?

If so, can you EDIT your above post and change the title Superstars to "Sugar Stars".... if you click on the cog wheel / gear icon, you will see the option of "Edit", press on it and you will be able to change the title as well as body of your suggested Idea :+1:  

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to post back.  
  • sweetpea8
    sweetpea8 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you so much I did at at my post looking forward to hearing if there will be news about getting rewards if you got so many sugar Stars dedicated player love the game 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,274 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @sweetpea8, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

And you are very Welcome 🤗  Looks like you have not "Voted Up" for your own Idea!!  

I do not have this feature in my game yet!!  Once I receive it and understand how it works, I will definitely come back and post on my feedback with Voting Up :+1:  

Have fun in the Community & your games!  Have a wonderful rest of the day :)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?