💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Making Weekly Space Race Fun for Everyone

Options
Scooterpie
Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
Concerning the weekly Space Race is in the realms of possibility to group players according to skill levels for the contest? I know that players are grouped randomly but this is sorta unfair for beginning players to be put in a contest with those on the highest levels. Those who are on the highest levels would like the challenge of competing against others of the same skill level instead of simply winning the contest every time. (If this idea has already been proposed I apologize!)
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options
    Its a good idea. I win, sometimes nobody's close other times I get quite a good fight. But new players don't have much of a chance at first. Play 711 I used to love that level. To revive my boosters. 4 to 5 moves can win the game to build a bot fast.  Then you have power to win other games. 1050 is a great game once you get the knack. I always loved 1476 for all kinds of candy combos. Find the games you can win almost every time. Thats how you do it. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Not enough votes, old - closing. Please feel free to start a new idea on this topic.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?