Bubble gum troll

Linda_T_
Linda_T_ Posts: 33 Level 2
Hi there, I'm on level 4347 in Candy Crush Saga on Facebook but I've never had the bubblegum troll available even though the 'hint's/tips' on the start up screen says what the troll can do. How do I get access? 

Best Answers

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,332 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Linda_T_ and welcome to the community!  Bubblegum Troll is a booster in Candy Crush Saga, exclusive to the Flash version, that debuts in level 156. When used, all the chocolate and locked chocolate is blown away, and it covers the chocolate spawners in bubblegum, preventing the chocolate from spawning for 5 moves. This is only usable in levels with chocolate spawners. Its appearance is a bubblegum monster.  I play on a mobile platform and have never had this capability.  Do you have the 'flash' version?  I am going to tag a fellow superstar @Elsa - because she plays on a PC and may have more information on this topic.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @bearwithme.  I think that is a very old booster.  Does it look like this?  I don't believe that it's still available.  I just scrolled down to level 156 and it's not showing anymore.  It used to be showing on top.  But this image is from the Flash version which is being phased out.  When I scrolled down it showed me the HTML version and it's no longer available.  Even the second from the right which is the teeth is no longer available in the HTML version.

@Linda_T_, exactly what are the hints and tips that they are suggesting?  I am wondering if you are seeing it for Candy Crush Friends Saga which has the Bubblegum Troll available to play with.
  • Linda_T_
    Thanks for replying @Elsa & @bearwithme. The reason I ask was because as the 'Loading' screen is in progress on the Pink banner is 'Do you know', it has a statement that varies telling you what various things do ie striped candies clear a line. It was here that this morning it said 'Do you know bubblegum trolls gum up chocolate producers' or something along those lines.
  • _Elsa_
    Are you seeing this on a mobile device?  I just opened the game through Facebook and nothing pops up.  I wonder then if @bearwithme is right but I am not seeing that bubblegum troll as part of my boosters.
  • Linda_T_

It appeared on the pink - 'Did you know' 
    I'm happy that it's not available now if that is the case. I just didn't want to lose out, haha!
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    That is very strange indeed!  I think the studio might have forgotten to take those comments off when they took the booster off.  I've heard of this happening before so that's what it is. 
  • Linda_T_
    @Elsa, @bearwithme This is the screen I saw. It's just come up again.......

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    That definitely describes it but it’s no longer in the game.  Maybe I will elevate it to the studio.  Thanks for the print screen.
  • Linda_T_
    Thanks for replying @Elsa & @bearwithme. The reason I ask was because as the 'Loading' screen is in progress on the Pink banner is 'Do you know', it has a statement that varies telling you what various things do ie striped candies clear a line. It was here, that this morning, it said 'Do you know bubblegum trolls gum up chocolate producers' or something along those lines.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?