Get Rid Of Team Competitions That Don't Work & Add More Individual Performance Competitions

2»

Comments

• jenbelle78
    jenbelle78 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I miss Dynamic Duo. Fantastic 5 was good until it was just me contributing and I can’t request new team members. With Dynamic Duo if my buddy wasn’t playing I would request someone new. Wish I could do that with Fantastic 5. Please fix this to make it more fun, it’s pretty annoying the way it works now 
  • Michelle_Pate
    Michelle_Pate Posts: 7 Level 2
    Please get rid of the Fantastic Five. I seem to get put in with players who don't play regularly and never get any rewards. 
  • Ner_Seryl
    Ner_Seryl Posts: 64 Level 2
    Ive now turned (not so) fantastic 5 off in feature settings. Had the same team for 3 weeks and only 2 of us play. The other 3 players I don't believe were even real users. They never even got 25 points for daily log in 👎
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Hi Everyone!

Make sure you Click The Green VOTE Bar! The more Votes we get, the better chances that our request will be be noticed and hopefully granted. 

Thanks for the Support!
  • bigpig
    bigpig Posts: 2 Newbie
    I totally agree with you on abolishing the Fantastic 5 team game. My group has one player who has not been active for weeks and another who probably play once a week (can tell from the 25 points throughout the entire week). It is unfair that we purchase boosters to clear levels to obtain the points for rewards and they reap the same rewards off our coat-tails.
  • LouellaDeville
    LouellaDeville Posts: 1 Newbie
    I agree with everything I read here fantastic five sucks when you're the only one contributing
  • TheRevenger
    TheRevenger Posts: 161 Level 3
    I love Fantastic 5. Some people try to contribute but can't. You just have to consider that and other things. What if they've been really busy? What if they don't play anymore?
    I really don't want this feature to end!
  • cmhenkel
    cmhenkel Posts: 6 Level 2
    I also the only contributing person on my team. Unfair to pair players up with non players. King makes episodes impossibly hard and then puts together phantom challenges. They need to realize they’re not the only game in town. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend

The studio is currently working on lots of new ideas so you should see them showing up in your game in the future. Closing this now since they are working on things.

• VLW
    VLW Posts: 79 Level 3

Challeges is not fair unless all players actually have levels to play. Every week I play I have to wait another week or more before any levels are made available for me..

Definite problem with that.

Ex: you can drive my car, but you've blindfolded me and tied my hands. You force a disadvantage

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?