Level 5238

Mim_Mim_ Posts: 278 ✭✭✭✭
Would someone from King please have a look at level 5238. I'm sure it's pretty impossible even with boosters. It's impossible to break all the ice. 
Prev134

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,100 Superstar
    Hi, @Mim_
    Good morning / Evening  :)

Okay let me check the level and let you know.
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests πŸŽ
    πŸ”Ž Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars πŸ”

• Mim_Mim_ Posts: 278 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok thank you
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,100 Superstar
    @Mim_

5238 level is a bit harder than the other levels. It will be a little easier if you play using the Frog. You can share your opinion in the Ideas section to ease the level.  :)
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests πŸŽ
    πŸ”Ž Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars πŸ”

• bkychaubkychau Posts: 10
    Mission impossible without boosters
    @bkychay Thank you for your kind words. I'm afraid I cant get even near to finishing. The 2 bottom circles are so iced up. The frog is pretty useless
  • bkychaubkychau Posts: 10
    Did the game designing team try to work it out before releasing?
    I guess they dont or else we wouldn't be telling them. I dont mind testing the levels but would like them to do something about it. They usually do but I guess not in this case
  • ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 230 ✭✭✭✭
    I needed to use several boosters including the UFO in order to complete it also Space Dash was up to full compacity. πŸ™ƒ

The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. – Sir William Bragg

I only have a couple of allsorts now. I stated with Space Dash. Havent place today as I'm not home
    @Mim_
    Build a Bot would definitely be better to have than Space Dash! πŸ™ƒ

The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. – Sir William Bragg

@Scooterpie, Can you imagine I was just buying 3 hammers too finish this level and the screen locked on me. I can't remember the last time I had that. I had already started with 2 allsorts and used a few of my boosters and that happened. Of all the levels to be that one
    @Mim_
    That is just awful! I have not had that happen in a long time. So sorry. You are right of all levels for that to happen on. 😐

• Brenda_WeberBrenda_Weber Posts: 5
    It's an impossible level, even with boosters.  I have to laugh when King says all levels are passable without boosters.  Well guess what?  Not this one.  The frog doesn't do diddly because the bottom is too iced up.. 
  • Peter_TornarosPeter_Tornaros Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    I have been away and only started the new levels last night. Sounds like something to look forward to, after finding Level 5225 to be ridiculous and only passable with boosters. I am now stuck on Level 5227 !!!!!
    @Petertornas I'm still trying this level. Have run out of boosters except for Space Dash. I've wasted so many boosters so far. Good luck!