⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Beanstalk.Dynamic Duo

Options
SSZS1978
SSZS1978 Posts: 11 Level 2
I was anticipating the opportunity the climb my beanstalk this morning after 24 hours of waiting and it is gone? This is the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened to me. My Dynamic Duo also disappeared and has not returned? Any idea why?

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

From what I recall hearing Dynamic Duo has been taken off the game.  The other events are all on timers.  So you might see it one day and gone the next if the time ended.  Then you have to wait for it to start again.

Answers

• marthitasgalvez
    marthitasgalvez Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    king is not consistent with anything they change the rules of the game every time  they want it and at their own convenience, to some people they give freebies, for some dont eventhough we are in the 2000', 3000 levels thisngame is not fare at all
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi, @SSZS1978
    We would like to welcome you to the king community.Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

We have also noticed some issues in the latest App version,  and we have already reported the issue in Game Studio.They are working to fix it, hopefully with the next update it will be solved.
    Dynamic duo event is no longer available. 
    We're sorry for your problem 😭
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options
    Dynamic duo disappeared from my app for sometimes, and they seems no intention to bring it back soon. Beanstalk operates in a set of rules. If you lose, it will return after 24 hours, but if you win it will disappear for certain days depend on what you win. I usually played until I won lollipops, then it disappeared almost a week. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

From what I recall hearing Dynamic Duo has been taken off the game.  The other events are all on timers.  So you might see it one day and gone the next if the time ended.  Then you have to wait for it to start again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?