⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where’s my stuff

Options
CJ68
CJ68 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited August 2019 in Support
I recently asked about resolving connection issues and was asked for screenshots but got no response, i continued to try to reconnect and it would say my stuff was being saved because it connected with Facebook and help centre said that if the app was reinstalled it’d have all my progress available but after reinstalling it has started me off from a different spot, my progress is altered and my outstanding amount of boosters are all gone, some were gratifyingly in the hundreds...if it remains so I’ll uninstall again, I’d rather not continue with an empty cache at this level

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @CJ68 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Please follow the instructions on the link below and you will see how to get your progress back. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

I hope this will help you. Let me know if you need assistance. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • CJ68
    CJ68 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    It’s updated the levels, altho I think only from where the connection problem occurred and I was no longer able to use the daily booster wheel or participate in famous five...but all my boosters are gone and some were in the hundreds :( 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @CJ68, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Were you playing the game on a mobile device?  All lives and boosters are saved just to that device so that you can play the game offline.  Any crash or operating system update can cause you to lose all of them.  It is suggested that you use them as you win them instead of building them up.  Were any of those that you lost purchased boosters?  If so, please let us know so that we can offer you further direction.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @CJ68 Sorry for the inconvenience. I saw you were mentioning only progress and levels but now when you edited the post I see you also lost your boosters. @Elsa explained it to you perfectly. Thank you for your understanding. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?