Ask Tiffi

bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,881 Superstar

Hi, my name is Tiffi and I have been in the Candy Kingdom all my life, so I have learned a lot about the Kingdom and especially about Candy Crush Saga. So if you want to know more about the game, its history or other fun facts or about me or any of my friends, please feel free to ask me here and I will try and answer your questions. I have a lot of grown-up friends too (like the Community Managers and the Kingsters) so I can always ask them for help if I need to.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
Prev1345

Comments

• Yesterday when I finished level 20 it showed the next one will be available in 72 hours but today already it is at a zero and prompting me to buy gold (never received a single life in Candy Crush). When I'm not playing, I'm sending lives but the button seems to be inert. How does it happen that most basic rules don't work?
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 21,061 Superstar
    Hi @BlueToothFairy, before we ask Tiffi for help could you please tell us if it's the lives that you are referring to.  Are you playing the game on king.com because there are a few glitches going on that the studio is trying to resolve.
  • david965david965 Posts: 5
    edited September 13
    **Edit by CM: Offtopic**
  • david965david965 Posts: 5
    edited September 13
    **Edit by CM: Offtopic**
  • Ask_TiffiAsk_Tiffi Posts: 14 ✭✭
    @Elsa, that's a great idea! You have written quite a few stories and thanks for helping Kimmy find me with your story on Candy Crush Soda Saga.  !  I heard that she was very worried because my message-in-the-bottles stopped arriving.  If anyone would like to read all the stories that our Superstar has written, please visit this link here.
    edited September 13
    Hi @BlueToothFairy, thanks for posting your question here.  @Elsa told me that she wrote you privately about your issue.  Do you have any further questions for me?

@david965, I am not really sure if your message applies to this topic.  What are you trying to get across to me and to the players?
    Would anyone like to learn more about me?  Ok, here is some personal information that I will share with you here.

Tiffi is my nickname.  I am six years old.  My full name is Toffette Toffee.  I have an adopted father whose name is Mr. Toffee.  He found me in a candy bag one day and took me home with him.  He owns the Candy Store in town and is also the mayor of the Candy Kingdom.  He also adopted my older sister, Kimmy, but she lives in Soda World.  I love to write her about my adventures so I always write them down in a message and then put them in a bottle and send them off to her. 

I am very short and it would take six of me to equal my father’s height.  My favorite food is Swedish Fish and I eat 500 of these fish every day.  My birthday is 23 January and my zodiac sign is Aquarius.  I am left-handed.  Is anyone else here left-handed too?  I have heard that left-handed people are very creative.  @Elsa is also left-handed like me and she is a very creative story teller.

I love fixing problems so I am very helpful to the characters that I meet on my adventures.  It makes me cheerful when I can help people.  Although Bubblegum Troll plays his silly tricks he is still a good friend of mine.  But my best friend is Yeti.  He lives in Chocolate Mountains and he loves chocolate.  But whenever he eats too much of it, he falls asleep!  He is my father’s best friend and they used to be neighbors but he has now moved away so they don’t see each other that often anymore. 

Ok, that's about it for now.  If you have any questions pertaining to the game, except level help, please post your questions here.

• marebear1264marebear1264 Posts: 16
    Hi tiffi ,
    I have I love this game when is your next story coming out? 
    Hi @marebear1264 did you have a chance to read the stories?  I started working on a new story and maybe it will be done next week.  I will let you know when it is posted.
  • marebear1264marebear1264 Posts: 16
    Yes I did thank you!
    @Elsa, that's a great idea! You have written quite a few stories and thanks for helping Kimmy find me with your story on Candy Crush Soda Saga.  I heard that she was very worried because my message-in-the-bottles stopped arriving.  If anyone would like to read all the stories that our Superstar has written, please visit this link here.  Also @Elsa I heard a rumor that you have started another story about me.  When will that be finished?
    @morebear1264, I found out that in Elsa's next story that I am going to be wearing my Superwoman outfit.  Would you like to see how I look in that outfit?  I'll show you because I am so excited that the studio created it just for me!

• When I have reached the goal of C-tagged candies.when prize window appears and game freezes for about 10-15 minutes and I did not receive prize.Please help!Thank you!
    edited September 20
    Hi @HuzaifaFarooq, Tiffi is off somewhere having fun so I am answering for her.  I assume that you are referring to the Sugar Drop challenge.  Most of those boosters are now timed so if your game freezes for that long then by the time you open the game the boosters are gone.  I think those timed boosters are only for 10 minutes.  So you would have received them but they had ended by the time you were able to get back into the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard