2 User ID names

Options
lilsuzy2018
lilsuzy2018 Posts: 5 Level 2
I've been playing with one User ID for sometime and am at level 1075.  In looking for help this site came up and when asked to join I put in a different User ID.   Will this make a difference or do I need to have the same user ID?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @lilsuzy2018
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

Cannot have two game IDs for a game 😊
    Please describe your problem in detail with a screenshot.
    For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • lilsuzy2018
    Options
    I started playing Candy Crush using  the profile with my name and picture of my dog with a Holland Tunnel cap on.  Then I joined the Community site which you are contacting me on using LilSuzy2018 and the ID.  Didn't realize I needed to use same ID as playing on Candy Crush SAGA.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @lilsuzy2018
    It is not mandatory that you must use the same ID.😊
    However, has your problem been solved?
  • lilsuzy2018
    Options
    No,  it seems that this site, Games support should be the same as Candy Crush Saga.  Does that make sense?  Who can change it, doesn't look like I can.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @lilsuzy2018
    I do not understand where your problem is. Anyway I'm tagging my Fellow Superstar @firebombmarkus here. He may understand your problem.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @lilsuzy2018 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thanks for tagging me @Sukanta_Biswas

@lilsuzy2018 I am not sure I understand your problem. From your screenshot, I can see only your game account but not your ID. Do you want to say that you had one ID in your game and then suddenly a new one appeared?
  • lilsuzy2018
    Options
    Sorry I'm not being clear.  When I started playing I gave my name, Rhoda Anderson, my email address, rhodaanderson@yahoo.com and created my own password.  I played on and am enjoying it. 

At some point I was having a problem figuring out how to solve one game and looked into the Community setting for advice.  When I was there, I was asked to join.  I thought, ok.  I filled out the form similarly but thought I should keep it separate (don't know my thinking).  So when it came up with my yahoo address as my id, I changed it to lilsuzy2018 and also changed the password.  So I'm the one who created the problem.  I guess I want my original game score to be reflected here on the community section.  

I have and will continue to play Candy Crush Saga.  If it doesn't matter when I choose to play the games on your site, then no problem.  If it does, then how do I change the id and password on this site.  

How about deleting this site with the lilsuzy2018 name and letting me rejoin with the same information as my Candy Crush Saga account.  Is this a good solution?

Thanks for everyone's help.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @lilsuzy2018 Ok, here is what I understand. You made signed up on king.com with your mail and a password to play Candy Crush Saga. When you found out about the Community you signed up here with your current name and a different password than the one on king.com. As far as I know, this should not be a problem. Let me tag my friend and a fellow Superstar @Elsa and she might know to tell you more about this.

P.S. Please don't post your personal information in the Community. Thank you for your understanding.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @firebombmarkus.  You can have them as different logins and it won’t affect your game progress.  If it’s easier to remember just one ID and password this can be changed.  The password can be changed by you without a problem but to change the ID name, that has to be done by King management.  @firebombmarkus Xarly can change the name.  Hope that this answers the question.  If not, please tag me for further help.
  • lilsuzy2018
    Options
    THANKS TO ALL FOR HELPING ME UNDERSTAND.  I've decided to just keep it as is and you will see me in the future as lilsuzy2018!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?