Facebook friends on level 1

Options
13»

Answers

• Sakalos7
    Sakalos7 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    I'm back @Sakalos7!

The leaderboard data updates every 24 hours and it will show correctly the players that have been playing connected to Facebook (not connected to King account or offline) during the last 24 hours. So if your friends are playing now, but didn't play yesterday, it will take some time for them to show up in your list correctly again. So it may be a case of bad timing.  

If you know any of these players on the list have been playing connected to Facebook so that they should have been showing up in your game correctly, could you let me know the name so I can check it? Thanks :) 

My friend alkistis , evi , Yolanda , Gina , dimitris Ευαγγελία they are all connected to fb and have played last 24 for sure ! Update needed and a communication with apple and iOS .  Very disappointing nothing happened last month 
  • Sakalos7
    Options
  • Sakalos7
    Options
    Sakalos7 said:
    I'm back @Sakalos7!

The leaderboard data updates every 24 hours and it will show correctly the players that have been playing connected to Facebook (not connected to King account or offline) during the last 24 hours. So if your friends are playing now, but didn't play yesterday, it will take some time for them to show up in your list correctly again. So it may be a case of bad timing.  

If you know any of these players on the list have been playing connected to Facebook so that they should have been showing up in your game correctly, could you let me know the name so I can check
     I’ll keep you inform 

15 days have passed since last advise! Any new actions for me ? Problem not fixed . My friends are still on level 1 but not  for real 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?