Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Fantastic Five

Jan_DaleJan_Dale Posts: 2
What gives with the Fantastic Five feature?    The first time this feature was offered was put on a team where everyone played.   We reached the goal.   Immediately after that was moved to a different team where only 2 of us were active and played.   Obviously, we failed to reach the goal.   Instead of being moved to a different team, the system has kept on the this same one for the 3rd time.   The chance of two players reaching the goal is remote.   Why move me after a win and then keep on the same when there was a loss?
2 votes

Declined · Last Updated

You've posted on the idea section of Candy Crush Saga Community. I'll close this idea as this is not an idea but I recommend joining the Fantastic 5 conversation over at Discussions. Thanks for understanding!

Comments

• boggletooboggletoo Posts: 1
    Same for me.  On a team with 2 players who never play and no way to change it.  I have probably played over 70 games like this and it never changes.
  • WynnieWynnie Posts: 1
    It’s the same for me too. Only two of us out of five playing. Impossible to reach any rewards and no opportunity to switch teams. I find it very frustrating and I’ve been playing for quite a while. I think it spoils a great game!
  • jandalejandale Posts: 1
    At a minimum after one or two failed attempts without the full complement of players, the system should offer an option to move to a different team.
  • pantera4u2pantera4u2 Posts: 1
    I only have 4 on my team and I am pretty much doing it alone. 1 doesn't play at all and the other 2 barely do.

• Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,905 Community Moderator
    Hi @Jan_Dale and welcome to Community :waving:

You've posted on the idea section of Candy Crush Saga Community. I'll close this idea as this is not an idea but I recommend joining the Fantastic 5 conversation over at Discussions here. Thanks for understanding! 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • anji673anji673 Posts: 1
    I am the player playing in fantastic five ever since it started. I am stuck with idle player with 0 all the time. That means that they don't even play daily!!!