Since about 2 months I'm unable to update Candy Crush Saga.
I play on a Sony, android 7.1.1. The update from Google play downloads, but doesn't install. Instead, the download starts over and over again.
What I've tried so far:
- First I thought it was a bug, so I waited for the next update... and the next... But still, same issue.
- I've cleared the cache from Candy Crush and the data and cache from the Google play app and restarted my phone. Didn't help.
- I checked the available storage on my phone, there's enough.
- Other apps can update, no problems there.
- I've tried downloading the updates while connected to wifi, then to 4G. It made no difference.
I recorded my screen so you can see what happens: https://vimeo.com/360229004
Any ideas on what might be the issue here?