⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Unfortunately, Candy Crush Saga has stopped

GDRoberts
GDRoberts Posts: 5 Level 2
edited July 2023 in Support
After updating Candy Crush Saga on my android phone I am getting the message "Unfortunatlely, Candy Crush Saga has stopped.  What can be done to correct this?  Thank you!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @GDRoberts
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.🤗😊🙏
    Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place. Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.Home page here.  
    But this time we will move the post to the right place.
    For now you can check some troubleshooting here.
  • GDRoberts
    edited September 2019
    This is a screenshot of the error message.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @GDRoberts
    I did not see any error message about the game in the screenshot, However, they may have been "error reports".
    Right now I'm asking you to do some troubleshooting checks.👇

TS 1. Restart Your Device
    You can always try to restart your device when you meet any device problem. Press and hold the power button and tap Restart option. It can help you close all the apps running in the background and make space for you to run the wanted apps.

TS 2. Check your app update
    App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. 
    That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.
    Check here App Update

TS 3.Update the device software
    If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, 
    you can see if there is an update manually: See here How To Update manually.
    Go to Settings
    Scroll down and tap About device (About phone, About tablet)
    Tap Software Update or System update.

TS 4. Clear App Cache
    It will help you delete the unnecessary app cache that causes the crash. Go to Settings > Apps/Application manager > Choose the app candy crush saga > Tap Clear cache option.

TS 5. Free Up Storage Space
    To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card: go Settings > Apps or Application manager > select one app > choose Move to SD card option.

TS 6. Make Sure Stable Internet Connection
    The slow or unstable network connection can also lead to app crashes on Android,

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day
  • GDRoberts
    Thank you for your advice I tried each of your suggestions with no luck.  
  • amelia136
    amelia136 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2022

There are several Android phone users who are going through the same situation (unfortunately Candy crush saga has stopped). But, if you are one of them, you don't have to worry, just try the fixes mentioned in this post: https://recover-androiddata.com/fix-unfortunately-candy-crush-saga-has-stopped-error/

• jothini
    jothini Posts: 1 Newbie

candy crush saga dissapeared from my face book account from yesterday from my laptop what is happening

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,635 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the inconvenience and Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported

Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2009.Thank you

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?