Level 1467

Ritchie1967Ritchie1967 Posts: 1
In level 1467 I only have 20 moves...impossible  to do yet the walkthrough says 50 why is this?

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 8,640 Superstar
    Hi @Ritchie1967
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.They closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience. The best thing to do when you're finding a level tricky is to watch a YouTube tutorial. Simply go to YouTube and search for Candy Crush Saga with the level you´re stuck on. You'll find a wide selection of videos that can help!
    Right now, I'm going to ask you to follow a video that can help you pass the level. If this is not helpful to you or different then Let me know with a screenshot of the game level map.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you. Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Definitely a good day for you.