Boosters and levels.

Options
schamani
schamani Posts: 6 Level 2
If I were to delete and reinstall the candy crush saga app to try fix an issue I’m having with sound, would I lose all my boosters, and/or levels?

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @schamani
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory.
    This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process. You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.
    However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @schamani
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory.
    This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process. You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.
    However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?