💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Pass hard levels with gold bars

Sometimes I get inpatient not being able to pass a level for days on end. Ot would be nice to buy my way out with gold bars!!
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Tracy_Smith, thank you for posting your idea.  If you are coming to the end of your moves or your moves run out are you not getting a pop up asking if you'd like to buy more moves?  At any time during the game you can purchase boosters as you play the level.  For eample, if you are so close to winning and a lollipop would help you lear that last move, you do have the option of purchasing the lollipop. If you have existing lollipops in the game a number will be showing right where the booster is.  If there is no number and you need that lollipop just click on it and a box will pop up asking you to purchase.  You might also get a pop up asking you to purchase a package which would include gold bars and some boosters.  I am closing out this idea since it is currently available.  If you have any questions on this you can still write here and it will send me a notification that you replied.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?