⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

On level 3616 whenever I cause a major explosion or chain reaction the dispensers stop dispensing

Options

Best Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    This is what I am going to do for you.  I am going to tag @Jelly Jenny who is the community moderator for this game.  Let's see what she has to say about this since you already tried the troubleshooting.  Maybe, by some small chance, she can move you to the next level.  I am just saying this but I don't know if she can do it.  She should get the tag tomorrow when she's back in the office.

***revising message - cancelling tag since client just wrote that luck helped the player clear the level.
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You are quite welcome!  I'm going to tag the tag off for her because she is backed up with messages so as long as you have cleared it that's great.  I will keep my eyes to see if anyone else writes about this level. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Caffisen, welcome to the community.   Where are you playing the game?  You might need to do some troubleshooting so I will post some links below.  Make sure to clear the history and have the latest version of the game.

• Caffisen
    Caffisen Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    The game isn't crashing and I've seen other threads here where people are having the same problem. Playing on Android. 
  • Caffisen
    Options
    As you can see from the pictures (before and after the last move after which there were no more moves possible) the game hasn't crashed, the dispensers just stopped dispensing. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    The game doesn't have to crash in order to do the troubleshooting.  Sometimes things go wrong with the game and the troubleshooting clears it up.  Did you give it a try at all?  If no one else is reporting this then it might not be a game glitch.  I just did a search here in the community for this level and only 1 person commented on this level back in Sept. 2018. and 2 video links were offered but the player never wrote back so I assume there was no problem. 
  • Caffisen
    Options
    I've done everything except un-installing the app before I went here, since I'm not prepared to loose all my hard earned boosters when it probably won't even fix it. And there were two different threads before mine describing the same problem on the same level, so it seems pretty obvious that my phone isn't the problem. You need to fix it. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I can't fix anything.  I don't work for King.  I am just a volunteer that comes here to help the players with the issues and if more than 3 or 4 people report the exact same issue then I elevate it to the managers who then notifies the studio.  I just found this video on YouTube.

Are you referring to the dispensers on the outer sides, not the middle dispensers?  Can you avoid an explosion?  Does this happen every time you try the level?

• Caffisen
    Options
    Sorry, I thought you were the support person. The transporters on the sides are working fine, but they only transport stuff from the bottom of the middle row to the sides, so if the dispensers on top of the middle rows don't dispense anything they don't have anything to transport to the sides. 
    As you can see in this screenshot the green candies are lit up as a suggested move, so no more stuff is about to happen before I make a move, but the dispensers on top of the middle rows aren't dispensing anything so the board is pretty much empty. 
    It only happens when I cause a big chain reaction or use any kind of sprinkle ball combo, pretty much any kind of "big move" that would make it possible to clear the level. 
  • _Elsa_
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    This is what I am going to do for you.  I am going to tag @Jelly Jenny who is the community moderator for this game.  Let's see what she has to say about this since you already tried the troubleshooting.  Maybe, by some small chance, she can move you to the next level.  I am just saying this but I don't know if she can do it.  She should get the tag tomorrow when she's back in the office.

***revising message - cancelling tag since client just wrote that luck helped the player clear the level.
  • Caffisen
    Options
    I just managed to clear it! Very calculated and careful moves to not trigger the dispensor shutdown and some luck at the wheel for extra moves, but I did it!!!
    Might still be good for them to know about it though. 

Thank you so much for your help! 
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You are quite welcome!  I'm going to tag the tag off for her because she is backed up with messages so as long as you have cleared it that's great.  I will keep my eyes to see if anyone else writes about this level. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?