💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Hover over level to preview board

Options

Now that King has taken away the ability to back out of a board without losing a life, it would be nice to be able to preview the board by hovering over the level icon.  I like to play old levels to try and get a better score. At over 5500 levels, there's no way I can remember which levels that I want to play...a preview would be nice.

Please consider this!  Thanks for listening.

10 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• B-2
    B-2 Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
    Perfectly said! I recently tried this idea, as well and posted this:
    As to NOT lose a life by entering an unintentional level, we need to see a preview of the level in some way. I used to be able to do this on my laptop by placing the cursor over the level on the path.  A mini version of the level would show up in a bubble. Or you could put up a shadow of the level when we click on it, on the screen where we choose the earned/desired boosters (it could be behind the boosters options in a faded form). That way we can back out if it's not the one we want. I have entered  too many levels I didn't actually want to play, and have lost too many lives because we can no longer back out and reset.

This was also entered as an idea called "Hover to Discover"

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2020
    Options
    leahjane10 I like this and agree with what @B-2 has stated in (above) comment!
    Voted!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Not enough votes, old - closing. Please feel free to start a new message on this topic.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?