Level 5250

BKbrunoBKbruno Posts: 4
In level 5250 has to be destroyded 16 black things, but there are only 12 of them. There must be mistake on this level. 

Best regards

Bruno
Prev1

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 9,224 Superstar
    Hi @BKbruno
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 

Tell us your feedback about Rainbow Twists Blocker, here.
    Join The Friends Saga's 2000 Club & Earn The Badge, here.

• BKbrunoBKbruno Posts: 4
    Dear Sukanta Biswas,

thank you for your quick responde. I have just took screen print of the level. The one I have delted and there is now only 11 of them, but according to the hints there needs to be 16 of them. Once I have deleted all 12 of them to see if maybe new will come out but nothing happened.
    On the pic.I have marked with red color all of them so that you can see it faster.

Thank you very much

Best regards

Bruno
    @BKbruno
    Thank you for the screenshot, I'll check and let you know .

@BKbruno
    I checked the level and only found this problem on the Facebook platform. I am of course reporting the problem to our team.The problem will not be resolved before next Monday, this time you can play the level on another platform. We are very sorry for your problem. 😭

• TimhungTimhung Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    edited October 20
    All platforms also have this problem but that level is only impossible on Facebook App.
  • ToumenToumen Posts: 4
    Same problem as they say in front of me! I even donated money to this level to see something happen! Sorry, this level is not properly posted! I failed a lot!

I have tried on different divices and still is same. 
    Today is Monday already...

The problem still hasn't fixed.
  • PounaweaPounawea Posts: 163 Community Manager
    Hello @BKbruno, @Timhung , @Toumen

First of all, thank you very much for reporting this information, screenshots are always very useful! Also, and for the future, please help us by providing as much information as possible, especially the following
    • Mobile device or PC
    • Version of the game
    • When did the issue happen (date & time)
    • Screenshots/video

Thanks to your feedback, ( and thanks to @Sukanta_Biswas for forwarding me the information!), I've contacted the team and they are currently looking into it. 

As soon as I hear from them, I'll let you know.  🙂

Stay tuned!

Welcome
    to the sweetest Community
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

Problem is fixed...
  • PounaweaPounawea Posts: 163 Community Manager
    Timhung said:
    Problem is fixed...
    Exactly! Thanks for coming back and share the information with the community @Timhung

As I commented, the team checked the information report, spotted the issues and fixed it. Great teamwork here guys! 🙂

Once again, thank you for reporting this information and for your understanding while fixing the issue. 

Have a delicious day! 

Welcome
    to the sweetest Community
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

Dear Sukanta Biswas,

thank you for your quick responde. I have just took screen print of the level. The one I have delted and there is now only 11 of them, but according to the hints there needs to be 16 of them. Once I have deleted all 12 of them to see if maybe new will come out but nothing happened.
    On the pic.I have marked with red color all of them so that you can see it faster.

Thank you very much

Best regards

Bruno
  • alainnunezalainnunez Posts: 2
    Merci
    Le niveau 5250 est débloqué
    Hi @BKbruno
    Sorry for late 😂Has your issue been resolved?

• SANJAISANJAI Posts: 1
    Hi guyz....🤗😇