⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fantastic 5 not working...it says i have earned the points but o m recieving none of them and it is

Options
2»

Answers

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    Dear community,

As all of you are currently experiencing, you are able to open the Fantastic Five feature from the Power Up's menu, or you're seeing the countdown timer is stuck at 00:00.

There is something which is affecting this countdown display and our team is working on a fix. But please remember that this is a display issue only

What about my team's rewards?

I wanted to reassure you that although the counter display isn't working, the points you're winning are still being collected, and you can be confident you'll still be receiving your due rewards if your team reaches any prize milestone.

Our team is working on it and, at the moment, I can already share with you that this display issue might be fixed with the next version of the game!

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Update in regards to the display issue. Within the latest version of the game (version 1.163.0), we fixed the display issue.

Unfortunately, for some players, it hasn't been fixed yet. The team is aware of it and already working on a solution. Thank you for all your reports!

Please remember that this is a display issue only. The points you're winning are still being collected, and you can be confident you'll still be receiving your due rewards if your team reaches any prize milestone.

Thanks a lot for your understanding while fixing the display issue. 🙂

Have a delicious day! 
  • DEC1
    DEC1 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

As all of you are currently experiencing, you are able to open the Fantastic Five feature from the Power Up's menu, or you're seeing the countdown timer is stuck at 00:00.

There is something which is affecting this countdown display and our team is working on a fix. But please remember that this is a display issue only

What about my team's rewards?

I wanted to reassure you that although the counter display isn't working, the points you're winning are still being collected, and you can be confident you'll still be receiving your due rewards if your team reaches any prize milestone.

Our team is working on it and, at the moment, I can already share with you that this display issue might be fixed with the next version of the game!

• DEC1
    DEC1 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you  for sorting this issue. Mine is now fixed 👍🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?