⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4372 bug

JAMESWINFREY
JAMESWINFREY Posts: 4 Newbie
I am on level 4372 and every time that I destroy one of the clocks the cherries fall to the bottom of the frame only to be transferred to the other side of the playing board instead of leaving the playing field which leads to a dead end. I have watched how to play this level on you tube and it doesn't work as it does there.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @JAMESWINFREY
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • JAMESWINFREY
    Attached you will find a screenshot of my problem.  Thanks for any assistance you can give.

Thank you

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @JAMESWINFReY, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

That is very strange!  It looks like it should be going to the other side because it's got those portal openings but when you look at the right side there is no where for them to go.  @Sukanta_Biswas should get your print screen and he will offer you further asistance.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Attached you will find a screenshot of my problem.  Thanks for any assistance you can give.

Thank you

1. I'm asking you to check out a few troubleshooting.
    2. On your computer, open Chrome.
    3. At the top right, click More .
    4. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
    5. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
    6. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
    7. Click Clear data.

Update Google Chrome:
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click More .
    3. Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
    4. Click Relaunch.

If you're still not done, follow the step below..
    Reset the Google Chrome Web Browser to Default Settings
    1. Click the menu icon next to the address bar.
    2. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click the Advanced link.
    4. Scroll to the bottom of the expanded page and click the Reset button.
    5. Click the Reset button in the pop-up window.

Check your game and let me know...
  • JAMESWINFREY
    Hello,

I did as you suggested to no avail.  I have attached a screenshot showing that I cleared all 3 cherries but they all went to the right side of the board. One got eaten by the chocolate.  This was the first time that I ever cleared all 3.  Is there any way that I can be credited with solving this level and try to carry on.

Thanks

• Sukanta_Biswas
    @JAMESWINFREY
    Of course this is a glitch, we got many more reports about this level before. I have now checked the level on each platform, and I did not find any issues here. However, I will report the level to our team. 😊

But right now I can give you a few tips, you can try until the level is resolved.👇
    You can try through app on any of your mobile devices. If you do not have such a feature on the device, you can use one of your friend's device for this level. Because many problems have been solved like this before.
    You can try using another browser on your computer ( Mozilla firefox , Opera)

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Thank you very much for your patience.🙏
  • Hassan_Malik
    Hassan_Malik Posts: 6 Level 2
    sir I am on level 4372 bu when I break evil mixer te ingredient go to other side and level fail
  • Elizabeth_Booze
    Elizabeth_Booze Posts: 6 Level 2
    I NEED A DIRECT ANSWER... NOT THE SAME CRAP YOU KEEP SENDING ME... 4372 HAS A MAJOR GLITCH IN IT... CHERRIES KEEP FALLING TO THE RIGHT... I SPENT WELL OVER 50.00 ON THIS LEVEL AND I WANT YOU TO PASS ME ON THIS LEVEL OR FIX IT... DONT TELL ME TO GO TO TEH COMMUNITY CAUSE THERE OVER 1200 COMPLAINTS THE SAME I AM MAKING ... DO SOMETHING OR I WILL TAKE MATTERS IN  TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF MANAGEMENT TY

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?