Candy Crush Level 663 Moves Don't Match?

Options
MichaelRD
MichaelRD Posts: 19 Level 2
Hi there! I'm currently on candy crush level 663 of Fizzy Falls World 10. I see there are 14 moves for the board. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=candy+crush+663&sp=EgQIAxAB shows actually more levels and was UPLOADED 2 days ago. Why do the moves not correlate with each other?? The information I read said see youtube and go to 'filter' for more frequent uploads. But the moves don't match up. Why?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi @MichaelRD
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. They closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience.
    The level is currently ''Nightmarishly Hard'' , and you have to manage it with 22 moves. If your level map / moves is different then you need to update your game app.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day.🙏
  • MichaelRD
    MichaelRD Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    It was actually 14 moves. Others have had this issue as well so it's not entirely singular in nature. By finding the level on Youtube and filtering results I managed to tag the screen-shot. The game got fixed only AFTER I sent the King.com a message stating my less than slight concern. Within 30 minutes of giving my input I played another board and was given the 22 moves but only after showing the discrepancy. Do enjoy your day.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @MichaelIRD, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

A bit of information for you on the videos that you are seeing online.  They are created as soon as the levels are released.  The studio monitors these levels and sometimes "tweaks" them.  That is the reason why you might see more moves on the video and less in your game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?