⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What can i do to make the game work?

Options
megumi3333
megumi3333 Posts: 3 Newbie
I have old phone samsung galaxy young,i cleared the cache to many games to make space.Because of that the game freezes and exit.That happens only to candy crush saga.What can i do?I don't want to reinstall because i will lose everything.In the game i am not log with facebook account.Sorry for my bad english and please help me.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @megumi3333, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Your English is perfect!  Are you playing through the Kingdom since you aren't playing through Facebook?  Do you have a lot of boosters saved?  The only way that you might be able to resolve it is to uninstall and reinstall the game.  What would you lose if you can't play the game now?  Boosters and rewards can always be saved up again.

• megumi3333
    Options
    Thank you for answer!I uninstalled the game and reinstallated but it didn't help at all.Still as before orange screen and the game closes.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options
    So it doesn't open at all?  Do you have a King account?  I would like to suggest that if you don't have one that you get an account by following the steps on here.  Then see if you can get the game to open and let me know what happens.

• megumi3333
    Options
    It opens,shows the logo and the screen orange and the game closes.I don't have a king account but i will make one.Thank you for help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?