Account problem

Options
franck87
franck87 Posts: 4 Newbie
hello,  I don't know if it's the good place for this, but it's 1 week I try to solve my problem...  Nothing found, nowhere, to help me..
Here is the problem :
I have a phone with candy crush saga running fine, level around 2300..  I created a king account. When I connect to this account on www, if i want to play, i'm on Number one level !!
If i disconnect my phone from king account... I uninstall candy crush from device. I install again cracy crush, and join my king account (with same email and password thant during www connection), i jump to my old level (2500)...      So Why on the www, level stay at N°1 ?
It's producing me a second very big problem...   I need to change my phone... When I install candy crush, join king account...on this new device I'm at first level also...
Any help ?
tnx

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @franck87, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

That will be an easy fix but this is what might have happened.  If you were playing without Facebook or King then your progress is only saved on your phone.  Once you set up a King account they are not aware that you played before so that is why it's starting at level 1.  What you have to do is to get your user ID # by following the steps from here.  Once you have it, do you see this icon on the bottom right?  That is where you are going to give them your # and then can get your progress back to where it was. 

• franck87
    Options
    Many tnx for help...   Yes I found my ID#...
    Where did I need to search for the icon ? I don't see it , NOT on www and NOT on my new device...  :-(
  • franck87
    Options
    :-)   I'm probably very bad, but i see nowhere this icon... :-(   is it on the www or the new device ?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    No you aren't!  I was just talking to another Superstar and on a mobile device you don't see it.  Try for me to go into the help section and click on "contact".   He said that he did it that way and it worked.  I didn't realize that there is a difference between computer and mobile.
  • franck87
    Options
    Hello,
    Still the problem ! Any help ??  
    I don't understand NOTHING !!

1. I connect my computer to "https://king.com/fr/play/candycrush"
    2. If I click on "PLAY NOW" at the center of the screen, and after, I use the upper-right link "CONNECTION" to log,on, I start to play with level 1..
        If I use the upper-right link "CONNECTION" to log,on, AFTER, I click to "PLAY NOW", I start to the good level (2247) !

WHAT IS WRONG ???

And STILL having the main problem...   On my new phone, i always start to level 1 !!!

I ALWAYS use the same lopgin & password !!

Who can help me... ??? 

franck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?