⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fantastic 5 team changed - Why?

lincow
lincow Posts: 56 Level 3
Why did my Fantastic 5 team change? And how does someone become the team owner?

Best Answer

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    lincow said:
    [...] And how does someone become the team owner?
    Hello @lincow,

First of all, welcome to our Community!  🥳

I wanted to share some information with you in regards to your 2nd question as well. As commented HEREunfortunately, this is a display issue within the Fantastic Five feature. The "Team owner" it shouldn't be displayed. The team is aware of it and is currently working on a fix. 

Thanks for coming around and reporting this information. 🙂

Have a delicious day and see you around!  

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @lincow
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

The Fantastic Five is coming and you can be part of the action!

What is it?

Playing in small teams, you'll be able to collect points as a group with some scrumptious rewards!

How does it work?

When it comes to the gameplay, you don't need to change a thing.  Just keep playing the game in the way you do, and you'll pick up points for your team in lots of different ways!  You can win them for:

• Clearing levels
    • Completing episodes
    • Even just logging in each day!

Other ways to gather points will also be available, so keep checking your game.

What happens next?

Rewards will be plenty for you and your team!  Collecting those points will return some lucky treasures of boosters, including the fabled UFO CANDY!!

Important note!

If you'd rather not play in the Fantastic Five, don't worry - we have you covered there too.  Simply open your game and remain on the first Candy Crush Saga screen where the 'Play' button appears.  From here tap the 'Settings' green cog-wheel button, then scroll down to 'Features'.  Tap this and you'll be shown the features you can enable/disable. Click the slider button for the Fantastic Five feature to turn it off in your game.  Please note: Not all features can be disabled, but any which support the option will be shown here. 

Keep in, to win!

If you don't play often, or if you're put into a team with a player who doesn't keep contributing to your team, the Fantastic Five friend-finder will keep all the active players grouped together in the next selection.  You may not be in the same team next time, but you'll be sure to be paired with active players for the greatest chances of success! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @lincow, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

I had the "team owner" in my Fantastic Five team too.  It must be just a fake name or a nickname that someone made up.  There is no team owner to this event.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    lincow said:
    [...] And how does someone become the team owner?
    Hello @lincow,

First of all, welcome to our Community!  🥳

I wanted to share some information with you in regards to your 2nd question as well. As commented HEREunfortunately, this is a display issue within the Fantastic Five feature. The "Team owner" it shouldn't be displayed. The team is aware of it and is currently working on a fix. 

Thanks for coming around and reporting this information. 🙂

Have a delicious day and see you around!  
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for the update @Pounawea!
  • juliemoulton
    juliemoulton Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi @lincow
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

The Fantastic Five is coming and you can be part of the action!

What is it?

Playing in small teams, you'll be able to collect points as a group with some scrumptious rewards!

How does it work?

When it comes to the gameplay, you don't need to change a thing.  Just keep playing the game in the way you do, and you'll pick up points for your team in lots of different ways!  You can win them for:

• Clearing levels
    • Completing episodes
    • Even just logging in each day!

Other ways to gather points will also be available, so keep checking your game.

What happens next?

Rewards will be plenty for you and your team!  Collecting those points will return some lucky treasures of boosters, including the fabled UFO CANDY!!

Important note!

If you'd rather not play in the Fantastic Five, don't worry - we have you covered there too.  Simply open your game and remain on the first Candy Crush Saga screen where the 'Play' button appears.  From here tap the 'Settings' green cog-wheel button, then scroll down to 'Features'.  Tap this and you'll be shown the features you can enable/disable. Click the slider button for the Fantastic Five feature to turn it off in your game.  Please note: Not all features can be disabled, but any which support the option will be shown here. 

Keep in, to win!

If you don't play often, or if you're put into a team with a player who doesn't keep contributing to your team, the Fantastic Five friend-finder will keep all the active players grouped together in the next selection.  You may not be in the same team next time, but you'll be sure to be paired with active players for the greatest chances of success! 

• juliemoulton
    juliemoulton Posts: 4 Newbie
    I went from a couple of good teams to a real dud team now, three people don't even play.
    Fantastic 5 is an aggravation and doesn't need to be if you just group players that play daily.
  • jusme6
    jusme6 Posts: 48 Level 2

Yes I am getting very angry I am tired of them switching peoples teams is there anything that the players can do we should do a boycott or something!You accumulate all these points with a team and then they will switch you and then you go back to zero it's not right.

• jusme6

I have never gotten any real answers from anyone and I honestly think it's like a mind game or something.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@jusme6 This is why fantastic 5 custom teams is being slowly rolled out to everyone. Hopefully then you will be in a team that you will stay in unless you choose to join another team. Hopefully everybody will have this feature in the near future

• jusme6

Thank you for the responses much appreciated!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?