Options
Ei
Ei Posts: 64 Level 3
I play every day, and it seems each day my bonus is Day 1

Answers

• Headmaster
    Headmaster Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I cannot advance. Sending friend help works but not receiving help.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Are either of you playing the game on king.com because that has quite a few glitches?

• Ei
    Ei Posts: 64 Level 3
    Options
    Elsa said:

Are either of you playing the game on king.com because that has quite a few glitches?

No Elsa, I'm playing through Facebook as I have been for YEARS.  Just signed in and I'm at day 1
    Windows 10...laptop...doesn't matter if I use Chrome or Microsoft Edge
    ID 1945137810
    Eileen

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options
    King cannot advance you to the other reward days.  I just signed in today and I am at day 1.  Maybe there is a new glitch starting.  I will keep checking my game every day to see if it advances.
  • anita011
    anita011 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Are we now supposed to play it on computer anymore? It keeps glitching like this ever since I've started playing again this autumn. I cannot even open the daily rewards unless I successfully finish any level. It also opens the same reward bunch of times a day too, but I do not get the goodies (I don't use them, but they still don't pile up)

• Headmaster
    Headmaster Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Support doesn't care. They expect us to troubleshoot this issue. Poor programming a money loser. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?