🎁 Sweet Surprise Season! Delicious December events. Find all details HERE
🐠 Swedish Fish New look and design coming soon. Exclusive preview HERE

Welcome to the Beginner's Corner Lounge!

ElsaElsa Posts: 34,508 Community Hub Moderator
edited October 7 in Discussions
Have you ever just wanted to chat with other players to share your game experiences with them? 

Although you may be shy to enter the community with specific questions or ideas, this can be the place to start you on your journey into the Candy Crush Saga support community.  You can chat about your pets, family, common interests, etc.  All that is asked of you is treat others with respect and consideration at all times. 

Prev13456763

Comments

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• ElsaElsa Posts: 34,508 Community Hub Moderator
    Besides collecting stuffed teddy bears, do you guys also collect teddy bear figurines?
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 11,786 Candy Moderator
    Yes - I have glass and ceramic Teddy bears. Some are Swarovski and some aren’t. I have several Steiff bears but most of mine are smaller. I belong to the American Steiff club so I get a small bear each year. I try to keep any new bears on the smaller side. When we built our house I had a shelf built about 1 foot below the ceiling of my study and have most of my beanie baby bears and a few others on it. 
  • ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 4,124 Level 5
    @Elsa
    I have some bear figurines and also some bear collectible plates. When your friends and family know you collect something it can go out of control!  Hehe 💖🐻🐼
  • ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 4,124 Level 5
    @bearwithme
    I would love to see pics of some of your teddy bears! I do not believe that I have ever met someone who has more teddies than me. Maybe the former director "Brownie" of the Teddy Bear Museum in Naples had more but I have lost contact with him.