Welcome to the Beginner's Corner Lounge!

ElsaElsa Posts: 21,061 Superstar
edited October 31 in Beginner's Corner
Have you ever just wanted to chat with other players to share your game experiences with them? 

Although you may be shy to enter the community with specific questions or ideas, this can be the place to start you on your journey into the Candy Crush Saga support community.  You can chat about your pets, family, common interests, etc.  All that is asked of you is treat others with respect and consideration at all times. 

Prev134

Comments

• ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent idea Elsa! I like it. I am a retired lady who is a native born Floridian. My city has sometimes been referred to as the "Shark-bite capital of the world". I collect teddy bears and am partial to growlers. I play CC daily. 

Beginner's Corner

Check it out! It's not just for beginners of the game. Are you new to the Community? Click on the links below and check it out!

BEGINNER'S CORNER 
    NEWBIES TO THE COMMUNITY

• ElsaElsa Posts: 21,061 Superstar
    @Scooterpie, how did your city get that name?  I assume from the sharks in the ocean right?  You collect teddy bears!  I am tagging @bearwithme to see what you wrote.  She also loves teddy bears!
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,881 Superstar
    Hello @Scooterpie - it's wonderful to meet a fellow Arctophile (aka Bear lover).  I'd love to see your collection.  I've been collecting for a very long time. Steiff still makes some growlers but I think a lot of them would be in antique Teddy Bears.  Do you have a lot of those?  I just have two antique bears (but over 300 beanie baby bears).  My husband and kids (two grown and married daughters) - think of my obsession as some sort of incurable disease 😆🤣😁 but they have been known to give me a bear or two over the years and my husband puts up with me displaying bears all over the house.  🐨

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    edited November 1
    @Elsa
    We have a record number of shark bites in New Smyrna Beach. A lot of surfers like to surf by the jetties (shark territory). I have wondered if @bearwithme is a teddy bear person. At one point in time I had over 700 teddy bears. I have donated  quite a few to such projects such as the Ronald McDonald House. Not sure how many I have now. A whole bunch!

Beginner's Corner

Check it out! It's not just for beginners of the game. Are you new to the Community? Click on the links below and check it out!

BEGINNER'S CORNER 
    NEWBIES TO THE COMMUNITY

@Scooterpie - I probably have over 1200 now.  I have glass and metal ones, stuffed ones, bears made by native Americans (and also by the local native people in Canada and Scandinavia) and everywhere I travel I try to bring back a bear made in that country (or place). 😊🤗🐨

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    I love to see you guys post about your teddy bear collections.  I used to collect Bradford Exchange plates.  I loved collecting them so far that when my now-ex and I opened up a window treatment decorating store I had to contact Bradford Exchange to have collectibles in my store.  I loved talking to my customers about our collections.  I had created a birthday list with my customer's names and then when their husband came in looking for something for their birthday I had already stocked up on their next plate.  I would wrap it and add a bow.  I even had a small greeting card section in the store so it was a one-stop shopping trip for their relatives. 
    edited November 1
    @bearwithme
    Like you my bears are all over the house. My husband put in additional shelves in my closet and his closet just for my teddies. I had to get some of them off the floor. I do have a lot of Steiffs many which many were purchased from the "Teddy Bear Museum" gift shop and the museum itself which was located in Naples, Florida before it closed. These are all Steiffs with the exception of the back bear on the bed and the one on the opposite side from him is a Hermann. They are both growlers though and Jaguar's tag (black bear) is signed by the artist.

Beginner's Corner

BEGINNER'S CORNER 
    NEWBIES TO THE COMMUNITY

Besides collecting stuffed teddy bears, do you guys also collect teddy bear figurines?
    Yes - I have glass and ceramic Teddy bears. Some are Swarovski and some aren’t. I have several Steiff bears but most of mine are smaller. I belong to the American Steiff club so I get a small bear each year. I try to keep any new bears on the smaller side. When we built our house I had a shelf built about 1 foot below the ceiling of my study and have most of my beanie baby bears and a few others on it. 

@Elsa
    I have some bear figurines and also some bear collectible plates. When your friends and family know you collect something it can go out of control!  Hehe 💖🐻🐼

Beginner's Corner

BEGINNER'S CORNER 
    NEWBIES TO THE COMMUNITY

@bearwithme
    I would love to see pics of some of your teddy bears! I do not believe that I have ever met someone who has more teddies than me. Maybe the former director "Brownie" of the Teddy Bear Museum in Naples had more but I have lost contact with him.

Beginner's Corner

BEGINNER'S CORNER 
    NEWBIES TO THE COMMUNITY

@Scooterpie - I'm currently out of the country for work so I can't show you pics of most of my bears but I can show you a picture of some of my very small bears I have in a display case on the wall.  I have two display cases and between the two of them I probably have around 130 bears.

Reflected in the mirrored back of the case is my paperback book collection.

@bearwithme  
    This is one of those times that I need the 🤍 "love" reaction choice. 🙃

Beginner's Corner

BEGINNER'S CORNER 
    NEWBIES TO THE COMMUNITY