🎈The all new Color Streak: Learn how to make the most of it and smash through Levels!

Comments

• ernstblnernstbln Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    it is fun to use !!
  • janettealsjanetteals Posts: 9
    Thank you 
  • PounaweaPounawea Posts: 283 Community Manager
    Hello everyone,

Thank you for all your feedback. I'm so glad you are enjoying this new feature!  🙂 I'll forward the feedback to the team, they'll be happy to hear it as well. 

How many levels have you smashed so far? Are you guys changing your strategies in order to adapt and make the most of the color streak? Let us know below!

I love this Color Streak feature! I passed like about 50 levels from my current level today with this helpful Coloring Candy like booster. Thanks so much for bringing this feature to us! So glad I’m enjoying it 🥳
    This is great @candycrushinit! You crushed 50 levels already! 👏👏

What about other Candy Crush friends? If friends were stuck on a certain level, let them know that the Color Streak feature is here so they can try to smash it!  

Let's keep crushing guys!

Have a delicious day  

Welcome
    to the sweetest Community
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

• satnamsatnam Posts: 261 ✭✭✭✭
    Okay I like it. It's great fun. 
  • LilaaLilaa Posts: 1
    Hapy #nationalcandyday  <3
  • PounaweaPounawea Posts: 283 Community Manager
    Lilaa said:
    Hapy #nationalcandyday  <3
    Hello @Lilaa

Happy National Candy Day to you as well and warm welcome to our sweet forum! 🙂

Did you get the change to try our new and time-limited feature in-game, the Color Streak? 

We wanted to celebrate "National Candy Day" with something very special for all candy crushers. The Color Streak! With this new feature, you can now beat those tough levelsgrab those elusive achievement stars and sugar stars and boost your high scores like never before! 

We are looking forward to hearing from you guys! Your feedback is needed!  🙂

Have a delicious day  

Welcome
    to the sweetest Community
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

• ElsaElsa Posts: 21,614 Superstar
    @Pounawea when I opened the game on my phone yesterday this event did show up and yes it can be played for levels that have already been completed.  I was doing my Rami for the week and it was there for my lower level.
  • jazelijazeli Posts: 2
    Tapez votre commentaire
  • jazelijazeli Posts: 2
    super
  • alm3alm3 Posts: 1
    ❤❤❤
  • DemetrisDemetris Posts: 1
    It is awesome I like it
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,935 Legend
    edited November 6
    It is absolutely an awesome feature!
    It is one of those that makes you concentrate and focus your attention on your goal
    as well as filling the Color Streak Jar to the top by matching the same color candies
    4 consecutive times. Unfortunately, the jar resets to zero if you don't have the
    4th match. It starts fresh with a new color. It is still a great help if you could
    replenish the contents of the jar before the game is over. I surely wish it is a
    permanent addition. As Tim McGraw said in his song
    "I like it, I love it
    I want some more of it". 
    ♬ ♯ ♭ ø  ♩  ♫

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser. (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Levels 5500 - 5900 on YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjF4LgrkaLxz08cSQEdGD0VA
    Lower Levels are also available on YouTube Playlists. Please visit my YouTube
    CHANNEL URL: https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom
  • ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just tried the Color Streak. I waited for new level day. It is fun and very interesting!

Image result for very interesting gifs

Beginner's Corner

Check it out! It's not just for beginners of the game. Are you new to the Community? Click on the links below and check it out!

*CC Saga “Newbies" to the Community*

*CC Saga Beginner's Corner*