Build a bot missing from facebook all browsers

Graeme_LondonGraeme_London Posts: 85 ✭✭✭
edited November 6 in Support
Is build a bot not available though facebook on any browsers any more as mine isn't show up on Microsoft edge, Firefox and Google Chrome. Chrome has just been Reinstalled.

Answers

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,347 Superstar
    Hello @Graeme_London - I know how frustrating it must be not to have Build-a-bot any more.  At King, they are constantly looking for ways to make their games more fun, interactive and challenging. As a result - sometimes a feature that you previously had (like build-a-bot) will disappear for awhile but hopefully will eventually come back.  Right now some people have access to the color streak for a limited time period.  These events and challenges can come and go, just be patient and you should reappear in a few weeks.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • Graeme_LondonGraeme_London Posts: 85 ✭✭✭
    edited November 6
    Hello @bearwithme I still have build a bot on my win10 app and android devices along with the colour streak which is also on facebook too, everything is synced with my facebook account just missing build a bot on facebook
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,347 Superstar
    I also play on several devices @Graeme_London through Facebook but occasionally I won’t have one of the events on one of them even though I have it on the other two. However I only play on mobile devices. 
    Hopefully it will show up again soon. I still have it on my devices.  

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,911 Legend
    edited November 7
    Is build a bot not available though facebook on any browsers any more as mine isn't show up on Microsoft edge, Firefox and Google Chrome. Chrome has just been Reinstalled.
    @Graeme_London

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I just want to let you know that the Facebook App does not have the Build-Bot Challenge at all. It is the main reason why you don't see it on the Facebook App's Gold Cup 🏆 of Fun Events in the Game Map. If you have collected Color Bombs, Striped & Wrapped Candies & 3-Extra Moves while playing Candy Crush Saga on other Apps like Windows 10 or iPhone or Android Apps, do not expect to see these as In-Game Boosters when you play on your Facebook Page. I only play Candy Crush Saga Facebook App when I don't have Lives anymore on Windows 10 or iPhone Apps, especially when I have used up all my Build-A-Bot Challenge Boosters. 

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have other questions or concerns!

Thanks!

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser. (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Levels 5500 - 5900 on YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjF4LgrkaLxz08cSQEdGD0VA
    Lower Levels are also available on YouTube Playlists. Please visit my YouTube
    CHANNEL URL: https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom
  • Graeme_LondonGraeme_London Posts: 85 ✭✭✭
    @mercerik

Hi thanks for getting back to me and clarifying the situation.