💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea Have finished 35 of the new levels. They were a bit late tonight so I am now off to bed. 7203 is the first and only Rainbow Rapids level I have enjoyed with a bit of thinking needed and I enjoyed 7217. All in all, very good so far, except no frog targets and still slight overuse of Rainbow Rapids.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,068 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thanks @Pounawea

Finished 3 episode level 7191 until level 7235 . No glitch this time , some levels are very easy to play and some are difficult for me. but I forgot to write it down this time😊

Happy Crushing Everyone

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hi @Pounawea,

I finished up, at Level 7236 (Finished Level 7235) earlier today. My 5th x at the end of the game.

For those of you heading that way, I had problems on Levels 7233 & 7234. The rest of the levels, were fine.

But, on level 7233, found myself in a nightmare. Was dozing off, & not paying attention to my move count. Needless to say, woke up rather quickly, after looking at the screen / board, I only had 3 moves left, with 27 of these to deal with:

• Three-Layered Sugar Coat Blocker - Wiki

Unique properties

Maximum of three layers. It can encase candies

and other objects and it can move.

It is the first movable encasing blocker.

Overall Threat

High to Extremely high

It gets worse, there were none on the board. Yes, they hadn't dropped yet, or the 27 remaining is what was left of them. On top of all that, you have to add 1 more hit to your count, in order to convert them, then clear or destroy them. So we have:

27 x 1 = 27 Hits - To convert or change into 3 Layer Sugar Coat Blockers.

27 x 3 = 81 Hits - To clear / destroy.

Total number of hits needed - "108 Hits" To achieve our goal.

The above is also assuming, only a perfect Hit / Ratio. Are there other things to consider, of course.

• The drops themselves. Don't know how long between each drop. Or even when the 1st will drop.
    • Board configuration.
    • Distance to target. How accessible are they going to be?
    • Bombs or candy made. Your weapons.

There is more that could be said. But, I only wanted to point out one thing. It was the "Drops". It took a long time for those blockers to come down or drop. In fact for me, 5 spins of the wheel, & 45 moves later, I was able to get out of this nightmare. But, it cost me, lets see, 7 Gold Bars x 5 = 35 Gold Bars. That is a lot. About, or around $3.50 or so. Was too tired to even care.

So be careful, don't be a dumb, dumb, like me.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/10/2020

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea I have now finished the 45 levels. The most enjoyable level was 7227, the only level with the frog as a target. I also enjoyed 7217. 7233 required strategy to not eliminate the spawners to early, while making sure you were not overrun by them. The only thing I don't understand is the persistence with boring Rainbow Rapids levels and to top it off a good set of 45 didn't need to end with a Rainbow Rapids level 😫 In fact the last 3 levels were very difficult.

• supapod
    supapod Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • daliaazam
    daliaazam Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I m in level 6369

hello

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited June 2020
    Options

There seems to be a glitch with the last episode. After completing a level, it does not move to the next level. It opens the same completed level but does not give the option "next"

Without looking, I pressed play and replayed about three levels that I had just completed. Fortunately I passed the second one. Its only when the game starts that you realise it.

Also when I completed level 7145, it went to level 7146 which was not on the board. I did not press play, since I could not jeopardize my progress.

I completed the first two episodes on Wednesday and left the last one for today. So this evening I started and went through all first time, except one in the beginning of the episode, which was an error in judgement.

Struggled with two levels in both the previous episodes. Lost quite a few boosters on them.

The change in the booster wheel at the start of a level is terrible. Free spins is now tripled on the wheel and invariably you land up with free spins, even if you time the start.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear community,

First of all, I'd like to appreciate once again the feedback your shared with us regarding the latest levels released in the game last week, really appreciated Peter_Tornaros kiara_wael Origins7_Dale Albert_Heinrich. 🙂

I'm glad, Peter_Tornaros, that 1 of the new levels brought 1 featuring the frog! Will the next release bring us at least 1 level with the frog? or featuring the fish dispenser perhaps? 😮

New levels coming soon....

For those of you at the very top of the Saga Map, are you ready for new episodes and levels? They are coming!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?