๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to activate to get ads and receive free lives and boosters to see them in the candy crush saga

Options
124ยป

Answers

• crazycalgary
    crazycalgary Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I think the players that doesnโ€™t get the video should get something equal to the video.

what do you think

• lori6577
    lori6577 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am in the exact same position as u r. It's wrong and unfair. I have been playing since the game first came out like 10 years now and my husband just started playing like 4 or 5 months ago and he has passed me up by 3 times my level bc he gets Ads for boosters lives extra moves and everything else and I still haven't gotten not one dang Ads option ever and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app over and over again and did everything I could possibly do to try and figure out why everyone I know gets the Ads but I don't. This isn't right bc it completely takes the fun out of it all sorry but it does it's basically cheating and that's not right. What does this say to the kids thst play these games as well when one kid doesn't get the ads to help him pass boards and the other kids do and they beat him at every level bc they get free boosters to win it's basically saying it's ok to cheat to win and that's wrong and the creators should b ashamed of this. U can't give some players cheats to win and not others that ruins the entire game bc I really am hating this game now it's not fun anymore bc no matter how hard u try to beat some boards u just can't do it without help and how in the heck r we suppose to beat other players in these contest in the game when they get ads to watch to beat their levels and fly past us and here we sit stuck on levels for days sometimes weeks bc we can't get any help. That's not fair at all OF COURSE WE WONT B ABLE TO TAKE 1ST PLACE EVER IN THESE CONTEST WHEN THE OTHER PLAYERS R GETTING HELP AND CHEATING TO BEAT US. I am about to just delete this entire game once and for all bc I'm sick of it. And I'm sick of the excuse that it's being TESTED bs for 3 years it is ok sure I believe that. SHAME ON KING CREATORS FOR THIS UNFAIR TREATMENT. It really is frustrating especially when u been a fan and game player of theirs for as long as some of us have been and a new first time player comes in and is given the royal treatment and we r thrown to the side like trash so thanks for showing u appreciate us long time players and rewarding us too with nothing. I will not b playing this game ever again till this is right sorry but fare is fare and wrong is wrong and u need to do what is right for once. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉนโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…

• lori6577
    lori6577 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

They should just make it right and give them to all players not just some it's wrong to do that and bacislly just say who cares to the other players that don't get anything they really know how to show their appreciation to their long time players don't they? What a joke. This had really made me hate even playing their games anymore bc it just sucked all the fun out of it completely bc we don't have a chance at wining against players that get Ads every second on their screens and we have to beat every single board without ANYTHING to help us. Ridiculous SMH๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜ 

• dtrance
    dtrance Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,871 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2019. Thank you

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?