Hi my candy crush hasnt loaded for weeks! The screen turns black then goes back to my home screen!

Options

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,130 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @LindsaySteele and welcome to our community.  I am so sorry you are having this problem.  I need some additional information first before I can assist you.  What platform are you playing on (PC or mobile)?  If mobile - what type and version - for example and iPhone 8 or a Galaxy Note 10.  If playing on a PC - what version - like Win 10 or chrome etc.  Please provide the answers to theese questions so that I or customer support can try and help you resolve this issue.

Some initial troubleshooting steps -   Have you updated to the latest version - what version do you currently have?  Have you cleared your cache?  Do you have a strong internet connection? Have you restarted the platform you are playing on?

In addition - please provide your user ID - the link below tells you haw to find it:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

I know I have asked for a lot of information - but I really want to help you and I need as much information as possible in order to determine what is causing this problem and to help resolve it.

Thank you for your patience.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?