⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I didn't get color streak

Options
Andy358
Andy358 Posts: 21 Level 2
I have updted saga,login,logout etc but yet not getting update of color streak. .Should i unistall and install the saga

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Andy358 and welcome to our community.  I am sorry to hear you haven't had the opportunity to try the new color streak while it is being offered for a limited time.  Unfortunately not everyone has access to all of the events.  I have not had access to special events in both Farm Heroes and Candy Crush Friends and in this case, it looks like you don't have access to it.  However - I believe it will probably show up again in the future, so hopefully you will have access to it then.

As far as uninstalling and reinstalling the app - that should only be done as a last resort because if you do that - you will lose any saved lives and boosters because they are tied to the app. and platform you are playing on and when you uninstall it (as opposed to updating it) you erase what you had saved.  You will retain the level you were on  as long as you have been playing via Facebook and/or king.com and can retrieve any gold and/or boosters you had purchased and hadn't used yet - but everything will be gone.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @Andy358

There is no need to post same question multiple times and please refrain from doing so!  Also, please allow us some time to respond to your question -- at least 3 to 4 hours! 

To lessen the confusion, we will keep this question thread ONLY and rest of the below posts will be closed considering them as duplicate posts!   

1) https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/270176/i-didnt-get-new-update-of-color-streak#latest

3) https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/270160/yet-i-didnt-get-color-strek-update#latest

Thank you for understanding!  Have a nice day/evening!

** TO reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?