💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

To show the list in the game regarding all the top players in the world and give them some surprises

Options
satnam
satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
Hello everyone  !!!! I thought it's the nice idea if CCS show the list in the game which shows all the players in the world who are playing on the top because when we are playing to connect with facebook or gmail than its shows only those players who are our friends or who are friends on facebook. I think all the top players doing very well to reached the last level in every week by playing wonderfully. After this except friends nobody knows who they are and even no gifts or no prize , no award give CCS to them. Just they are waiting. 
For example in this community every body knows the top players or super stars who did fab job in the community. Why not in the game also. If CCS not giving some real prices to them at least they should  show their names to the world so everybody knows them. I know a bunch of players are on the top but who's complete fast or reached end of the levels at least show the names of them.
It's just my idea to appreciate to those champion players who are on top.

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?