How can I get the Paradise Bay game app?

BrianwebsterBrianwebster Posts: 2
Paradise Bay 

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,383 Superstar
    Hi @Brianwebster
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

The game is probably not currently active so you will not get the opportunity to download or install it.
    Although I'm not sure, I'll be able to give you accurate information tomorrow.😊

🎖️🎖️ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars here. 🎖️🎖️

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 10,079 Superstar
    @Sukanta_Biswas paradise bay closed its doors for the final time in May of this year. 
    It’s unavailable to download because the game is no more. The parent company of king had to make cutbacks and sadly paradise bay wasn’t doing as well as other games. 

Personally I still haven’t removed  the app even though it no longer works. It’s too sad. 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,383 Superstar
    @Chicken_Slayer Thank you very much for the information.😉

🎖️🎖️ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars here. 🎖️🎖️

You are very welcome :)
    Sadly missed, I loved that game and I cannot find one as good! 

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• BrianwebsterBrianwebster Posts: 2
    Thank you Chicken_Slayer. I too had the app and played the game. I loved it for what it was. Wish we could still play it even if it was just a continuation of what they made of it up to May. I had the app but my phone was stolen and now nothing. Hope it comes back. 
    Me too @Brianwebster unfortunately though unless they sell it to someone, which I doubt, it doesn't look like it :(
    I know it blindsided the players and even the king staff as they had such plans. I am playing funky bay but I miss my animals and this game is so glitchy its unbelievable. I think its because its a small firm and they have lots of ex bayers on it now. 
    It would be awesome if King could at least let someone buy it. Hence the reason I am still keeping the app, just in the hope that one day it may. That's not insider info though, but wishful thinking. 
    They gave us a generous severance, but I couldn't bear to buy the animals as silly as it sounds. I really hope it or something very similar comes along, there is a big gap in the market and nothing like it :)