Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Contests

WTFBubbaWTFBubba Posts: 3
You have to match players that are playing the same numbered games to be fair. I watch players advance while I sit and wait and fall behind because I donโ€™t have any games to play ( sometimes for days ) to compete, NOT FAIR!!
4 votes

Active ยท Last Updated

Comments

• satnamsatnam Posts: 254 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @WTFBubba . It's all about king games community that's why most of the contents are related with those games Although there are some contests related to the maths etc... . But I understand your feelings when after a long time contests starts but only for game related players than that wasย  a strange feeling for youย  kinda players.That is why I give you my vote. I hope experts give better advice about it.ย 
    Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐ŸŽ„โ„๐ŸŽ„

โšœ๏ธ๐ŸŽ€ย Newbies, This message is for you!โ›„
    โšœ๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธย Points, Ranks, Badges and other stories for you to start in our Communityโ˜ƒ๏ธ
    โšœ๏ธContest Area๐ŸŽ€

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,311 Superstar
    Hi @WTFBubba
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.๐Ÿค—

The Windows App platform always has the opportunity to play several episodes compared to other platforms.ย King always wants feedback from players. So if there is a problem with the extra episodes, it is resolved before the episode is released on other platforms.ย Not everyone is facing the same problem at once, so this process is chosen.๐Ÿ˜Š
    Your request could not be an idea, so I am closing it.๐Ÿ˜‰

๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars here.ย ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders