Community discussion: No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives. All information HERE.
______
Welcome to the sweetest Community! Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive forum badges here!
___
Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges? Vote Now HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us what you think HERE!

Is there any interest to collect points anymore?

andropandrop Posts: 12 ✭✭
I now regularly use the "Skip' or what is it called button after sugar crushing a game because it can take a long time, and also because, apparently, it doesn't really bring any benefit other than having your ego inflated for sitting at the top of the list. Do points still have any useful utility apart from that?

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,591 Superstar
    Hello @androp - some people want the points so they can get three stars and now that there are sugar stars - some people try to collect enough points so they can have sugar stars and also collect the trophies.  

However getting a high score can mean getting gold bars.  There are several beat my score challenges throughout some of the different games in the community like the 'beat the Superstar' contests that are going on in the Candy Crush Friends Community.  If you beat the score you can win a free booster and the top three will receive a special badge.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • toyprincesstoyprincess Posts: 34 ✭✭
    @bearwithme, am I missing something or are the trophies just for bragging rights? There's no actual rewards for finishing levels with certain trophies? 
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,591 Superstar
    @toyprincess you are correct - there are no special prizes (boosters and/or gold bars) for collecting trophies other than they look pretty and you can earn a new ‘title’. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • Glenn1972Glenn1972 Posts: 272 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I still get excited to earn more stars but it can be a challenge.
  • TheRevengerTheRevenger Posts: 85 ✭✭
    I love how the sugar stars look against the gold crown background. Or, if I didn't complete it on my first try, it looks WAY better than yellow, red an green!