No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• mdl060374
    mdl060374 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    totally random question but can I link my Iphone account (I use facebook if that matters) to the PC version?

And yes, I too have noticed that no one is logging in to play the team game anymore.  Honestly I am currently on a "Nightmarishly hard" level, and its impossible with boosters obviously. I have no intention of wasting mine unless I can have a fighting chance by reshuffling.

So personally, I am at the end of the road unless they change this. I will probably log in/out to collect my daily boosters, but they are delusional to think people will keep banging their heads against the wall on a hard level and actually SPEND money on useless boosters far across the screen from each other.
  • tiggest
    tiggest Posts: 1 Newbie
    Normally, I do not post to boards, however I feel I have to give my input so I created an account to post.  With this king change, I no longer spend any money, my progress is pathetic, my fantastic 5 bless their souls, have stalled.  I no longer find pleasure playing candy crush.  Hopefully king puts this standard reset board back, that will be the only thing that will get me paying again.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    tiggest said:
    Normally, I do not post to boards, however I feel I have to give my input so I created an account to post.  With this king change, I no longer spend any money, my progress is pathetic, my fantastic 5 bless their souls, have stalled.  I no longer find pleasure playing candy crush.  Hopefully king puts this standard reset board back, that will can’t be the only thing that will get me paying again.
    This game is free.  There’s no need to spend money in the first place; doing so is foolish.

As to your point, thanks for adding your voice to the rest of us who despise this company for changing the rules of their game 7 years after its release.  It’s clear that people are playing less thanks to the lack of points being accrued in the useless “team” feature fauxtastic five.  If you’re like many of us you’ll simply find other ways to spend your free time until King comes to their senses and reverts gameplay to its original state.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    mdl060374 said:
    totally random question but can I link my Iphone account (I use facebook if that matters) to the PC version?

And yes, I too have noticed that no one is logging in to play the team game anymore.  Honestly I am currently on a "Nightmarishly hard" level, and its impossible with boosters obviously. I have no intention of wasting mine unless I can have a fighting chance by reshuffling.

So personally, I am at the end of the road unless they change this. I will probably log in/out to collect my daily boosters, but they are delusional to think people will keep banging their heads against the wall on a hard level and actually SPEND money on useless boosters far across the screen from each other.
    Do you have Tiffi's Season's stockings in the events menu under the Trophy? Where the Space Race is...? Or, do you have the Booster Bot? Just curious. I have the stockings. My Mom does not.
  • LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Do you have Tiffi's Season's stockings in the events menu under the Trophy? Where the Space Race is...? Or, do you have the Booster Bot? Just curious. I have the stockings. My Mom does not.
    I have the stockings unless I skip a day. Then I go back to the beginning, play super easy levels, go look, and there are the stockings again. Fortunately or unfortunately, my Fantastic Five are actually winning and getting the points, I get the prize as I’m only occasionally playing. Which means plenty of people are still playing.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    I have the stockings unless I skip a day. Then I go back to the beginning, play super easy levels, go look, and there are the stockings again. Fortunately or unfortunately, my Fantastic Five are actually winning and getting the points, I get the prize as I’m only occasionally playing. Which means plenty of people are still playing.
    **spoiler alert RANT incoming**
    (postscript edit  =) ha!)

They are the only option to play and get boosters of any sort for me. I've had no ad videos since November. I will not pay to play a free game, but that's a personal choice. Those that can, do. I can't. The ridiculous number of inconsistencies is why I came to this discussion and that's when I found out they'd also taken the reset. I haven't been playing for years like many others, but I've been playing daily for a few months and for me it's a mental health break. Yeah, I can find other stuff to do, but the strategy keeps my brain occupied just enough,  the frustrating levels are lamented with my partner in crime. Mom is waaaaaay behind me and I help her with the bomby levels. Truthfully, I didn't even know I COULD reset the board until a couple of weeks before they "fixed" it. I have friends that have played since it was born and THEY didn't know about it. Of course, within days of sharing it with them IT'S GONE. I was PIST when my ad videos and spin for moves after you fail a level "features" disappeared after an update. Mom has never had them on her tablet but still has them on her phone. Yeah, I've said it before in this discussion thread. Like everyone else I feel like I'm banging my head on a brick frickin wall.
    It's not going to get me to buy boosters. It's not gonna get me to visit any of their ad sponsors EVER, even if they come back. 
    But I will find every single possible way to cheat my way through every single level. Not playing is only hurting the person that's NOT playing. Not PAYING is what's going to hurt King. 
    I want my freaking stupid inane repetitive ads back! I just want to play THIS stupid game the same way I was playing it when I first loaded the freaking APP!!
    WHAT HAPPENED TO "THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT??"

IS ANYBODY LISTENING??
    ARE THEY WAITING FOR COMPLETE AND TOTAL ANARCHY?? IT'S HEEERRRRRRE

HELLOOOOOOOOO @POUNAWEA
    It's been more than TEN days since you blessed us with your presence. TWO WEEKS since the "Announcement is forthcoming".
    Empty promises. Move that bus King threw you under and tell your peasants what's NOT going to happen. Because this little situation isn't going away until you do.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Hi Everyone!
    C

I want to play as much as possible. Unfortunately, my Candy Crush
    Saga Windows 10 App all of a sudden not synced with Facebook.
    My App is all messed-up. My friends in the Progress Page were
    replaced with Computer Dummies. I can fix this but I don't have 
    the time right now since I am working on Adobe Flash Player 
    How To Videos that will cover the platform until Adobe
    pulls the plug on this on December 31, 2019.

I have a feeling that this was purposely done to annoy
    me since I am supporting this cause. If they are,
    they are succeeding because I am beginning to
    lose interest in this game. I am still posting CCS
    Game Videos on YouTube that I already recorded.
    I might venture on other games this coming 2020.

Below is the ScreenShot of what is happening
    to my Windows 10 App. It is ridiculous that this
    is happening now. What a suspicious coincidence!
    I never had any issues this stupid in my 7 years
    of playing Candy Crush Saga Game. The buttons
    are non-responsive. Believe me, it has nothing
    to do with my Internet Connection. I am in
    the U.S. where Fiber-Optic High
    Speed Internet is common. 

• m_j_
    m_j_ Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    As I wrote in my first post I just wanted an even playing field.  I would buy boosters occasionally if I was having a nice winning streak.  I was playing to stop the pain of losing my husband and feeling lost.  I am still unable to sleep all night and the pain is still there BUT I will not buy another piggy bank or  boosters.  I haven't gave them a dime since I started posting here.  I am enjoying giving the powers that be my two cents worth of grief.  It was made clear the other night that I got under someone's skin.  I loved this game and it was a big diversion when I was waiting in doctor's office, hospital, ReHab and finally Hospice where I lost the one person that allowed me to grow and to speak up when I saw something wrong.

Well "KING" you are so wrong in what you did to this game.  You would think someone in their Headquarters would give us an answer to the questions that we have ask.  Please don't come back with the answer you gave me the other night that I should read what was said here.  That wasn't an answer it was one of his minions saying what he was told.

That's my two cents for tonight.  Good Night and Sweet Dreams of Crushing the game by not spending another dime.

• CPTBUC
    CPTBUC Posts: 8 Level 2
    Done with this thread. Haven't played the game since the fix. Habit broken. #BoycottKingCC will continue. Deuces all
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    CPTBUC said:
    Done with this thread. Haven't played the game since the fix. Habit broken. #BoycottKingCC will continue. Deuces all
    I haven’t played either, I just log on daily for the free boosters until there’s an official word from someone that matters.  CMs are useless on these forums as all they do is “relay information to the studio” and then proceed to ignore player feedback for weeks on end. They’re simply pawns in King’s ultimate game of trying to extract maximum revenue from gullible players of their completely free-to-play games.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?