Ending players ability to re-start games, POOR DECISION

Options
KodaGlou
KodaGlou Posts: 8 Level 2
For years one of the coolest features of this game was the ability to re-start a board, especially if you've chosen to use a booster.

On breaks from work or just hours of chill time through the week, this game used to be my fav.  Finding out today, in someone's great wisdom at King, they've removed this feature to which we've all become accustomed.  

I'm SO quickly losing interest in playing this game, ESPECIALLY when I lose boosters to re-start a game!  Yes, it was sort of a "cheat" to re-start, but it was a little perk that set Saga apart when choosing among the thousands of available game apps.

Now I refuse to make any purchases in Saga.  Won't be playing nearly as much, if at all, as it's SO boring to SO quickly lose lives over a bad luck board.  

Oh well, life is still good and will play other apps instead =)

Comments

• MichelleSteil
    MichelleSteil Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I ABSOLUTELY AGREE.  LOSING THE ABILITY TO RESET THE BOARD TO ONE I WANT TO USE, ESP. WHEN USING MY EARNED BOOSTERS, IS A GIGANTIC LET DOWN & A BIG OLD RIP OFF.  FIRST OF ALL, THE UPPER LEVELS ARE REALLY HARD, ANYWAY. SECOND IF ALL, OFTEN TIMES THERE AREN'T EVEN CLOSE TO ENOUGH MOVES TO BE ABLE TO BEAT THE LEVELS, WITHOUT PURCHASING EXTRA MOVES,  (& THATTT IS AS ANNOYING AS HECK). I'M AT A POINT NOW THAT I'M JUST ABOUT DONE WITH YOUR GAME. YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE CUSTOMERS OVER SOME STUPID, GREEDY MOVE ON YOUR PART, CANDY CRUSH. THERE ARE THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS OF OTHER FUN GAMES ON LINE THAT PEOPLE CAN PLAY. WE DON'T HAVE TO PLAY THIS ONE. IF IT DOESN'T GET CHANGED BACK, I'M DONE. I KNOW... I'M JUST ONE PERSON, BUT I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Options
    KodaGlou said:
    For years one of the coolest features of this game was the ability to re-start a board, especially if you've chosen to use a booster.

On breaks from work or just hours of chill time through the week, this game used to be my fav.  Finding out today, in someone's great wisdom at King, they've removed this feature to which we've all become accustomed.  

I'm SO quickly losing interest in playing this game, ESPECIALLY when I lose boosters to re-start a game!  Yes, it was sort of a "cheat" to re-start, but it was a little perk that set Saga apart when choosing among the thousands of available game apps.

Now I refuse to make any purchases in Saga.  Won't be playing nearly as much, if at all, as it's SO boring to SO quickly lose lives over a bad luck board.  

Oh well, life is still good and will play other apps instead =)
    Hi there, @KodaGlou @MichelleSteil ! Welcome to the Community!

Currently, this is a Trending Topic in this Community. It has irate a lot of members. Why don't you join us in the conversation on this thread Heads up: Game issue with lives is going to be fixed with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/271961/heads-up-game-issue-with-lives-is-going-to-be-fixed/p7 ?

Unfortunately, the title is misleading. Please join us! Let your voice be heard.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?