Is there a difference of a game board across the various platforms?

2Next

Comments

• ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 3,325 Level 5
    The differences in levels between the different platforms: Win 10, mobile, HTML, and the "old flash" online  at King.com have always existed. Maybe not in how the board looks necessarily but some levels are definitely easier to pass on different versions. I have always played across the platforms. You get the benefits of all that is available that way. Some features may appear on only one of your devices or all of them or on none of them. You can still collect regular boosters on the "old flash" version at present when collecting sugar drops but the graphics do not work. Adobe Flash player will no longer be supported after December 2020 so I do not think we need to worry about the "old flash" version for long. If you check my posted score for level 1476 it is also high. When I achieved this score I was playing the "old flash" version. But some levels are better on other versions. 🙃

The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them– Sir William Bragg