⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lose my boosters

Options
brunasoares
brunasoares Posts: 2 Newbie
Reset my phone, lose my boosters. I had many, what do I do? The game returned only with the stages that were already completed.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,012 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @brunasoares and welcome to our wonderful community.  I am sorry to hear that you lost all your boosters.  When you say you 'reset' your phone - do you mean you re-installed the game?  Your boosters and lives you collect are saved locally to your device and if you move to a new device or re-install the game on your device (or sometimes if for some reason there is an interruption in the functioning of your device) you lose that data that has been stored which means all those boosters and lives will be lost.  Which is why we try and warn players that de-installing and re-installing the game should only be done as a last resort because of the loss of boosters (and lives).  Your lost boosters cannot be restored and your only option is to start collecting them again through sugar drops/daily wheel and special events (like Didi or Rami etc.).

Your progress in the game is stored in the servers of king.com or FB, which is why yo should still be at the last previous level you had played.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?