⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Replaying levels

Options
AMetz
AMetz Posts: 1 Newbie
I opened my app to play and then went back out to answer a message. Apparently I had swiped the board down and so when I came back in it started me there. I ended up playing SEVERAL levels and used all kinds of goodies that I didn’t need to because I finally noticed I wasn’t where I was supposed to be. It had been a while since I played so I didn’t recognize those levels right away. Is there not a feature or can you add one to alert you if you’ve already completed that level? 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @AMetz
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

After passing any level, the level will not be completed until the scoreboard is reached, That means the level will not sync. You've completed the level, but have minimized the game without even reaching the scoreboard. So the level was not complete. On some devices, the game is restarted when you start the game after minimizing it. 
    The same thing happened in your case.😭
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    @AMetz In the Win 10 app, there's a triangular icon (I call it the "home" button) that returns players to their most recent level if it's clicked on. I assume it's in mobile/Facebook too.. It's way at the top of the display.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?